Friday, October 22, 2010

Ne'ot Kedumim

Today we Nativers went to Ne'ot Kedumim. It is a Biblical artificial nature preserve. We split up by track and had a series of leadership tasks to complete. We had to start off with herding goats and sheep. (as you can see in the picture). We then walked to a different area of the park and had another leadership exercise where we have to get a circle through a hoop. Then we went to a log, received numbers (1-15) and had to switch sides by number without falling off the log. After the log exercise, we figured out who was Be'er Sheva's Robin Hood. We did archery. At first, I couldn't get the arrow to go but then when I got a little bit of help, my first shot was a bull's eye. After that, we had to make food. Thankfully I've watched my dad attempt to make bread so I knew how to make the dough for pita. It was really good. We got back at 15:10 and started getting ready for Shabbat.

Shabbat Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment