Sunday, October 10, 2010

First day of school! First day of school!

You get a prize if you can figure out the reference for the title!

Today was the first day of school. I only have one class on Sundays, and that is Art History.  My class doesn't start until 2:30 so I had the morning to myself. I spent it with some people who don't have class on Sundays and some people that do. For lunch, a group of us spent 73 NIS on a pizza for the 6 of us. At 1:30, Jennie, Yedidyah and I got on the bus to Hebrew University. Along the way, Jennie kept freaking out about how much time we had left until class began. (These are Israeli drivers, what they drive is more important than the other vehicles on the road, including bus drivers). We got there in time. Art History was a good class. Tomorrow I have Israeli Literature and Jewish Jesus through Christianity. I will most likely have to drop Jewish Jesus because I can't take 4 classes. Thursdays I have Evolutionary Psychology. Thursday, I'll post my official schedule (including rehearsals for the show)

No comments:

Post a Comment