Sunday, February 27, 2011

Oh I Just Can't Wait...To Get Back to ATTPAC

Today, my mom messaged me on Skype and told me to call her because one of the house managers, Preston, was there and able to talk for a few minutes. How exciting! As my mom handed over the phone, I spoke to Doug and Preston. They told me they weren't going to get in trouble for talking to me on the job because they knocked my mom unconscious and stole the phone from her. Naturally, I said "good for you." Don't worry Mom, I still love you a lot. I can't wait for the "new" training session I have to go through. How much is actually different? I can't wait to get back for Billy Elliott.

I'm excited for tomorrow night, Monday nights are mine and Ariel's night to make dinner. We decided to make tofu sushi (because Ariel's vegan). It was exciting to go to the Russian market and find the seaweed, sticky rice, wasabi, chopsticks, and sushi rolling mat. It wasn't too expensive either. I'm excited to make sushi tomorrow night

No comments:

Post a Comment