Friday, August 27, 2010

Pre-Farewell to Texas

Well it's the night before I leave for New York and of course I'm not fully packed yet.
One bag is and I wouldn't have been able to complete it if not for my dad being a master packer. Lucky him for having traveled a lot.

As I wait for the laundry to finsih, I play solitaire, watch NCIS and load "Fight Club" onto my computer.
Heidi follows me around confused with the bags and the clothes. Boy is she going to miss me.

Whether I text everyone tomorrow once having landed in New York or tonight, I will say good-bye to everyone. Although, knowing me, I'll wait until right before the group gets on the plane to Israel and I'll have to give my phone to my mom. Though, I might wait for everyone to respond...

Oh well, back to the packing and laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment